Shopping in the Leota Anthony Museum Store will complete any visit to the new museum. We have assembled an impressive array of merchandise celebrating Coast Salish design influence. We seek out and order products from Native owned companies or companies who responsibly deal with and compensate Native and Canadian First Nations Artists. Even though what we offer is manufactured all over the world when it reaches your home you can be assured that the essence of design is an authentic expression of Indian Country.
The Store features a number of Suquamish and Coast Salish Tribal member artists' work.
Sue Henry, Suquamish Weaver (cedar)
Joann Joe, Suquamish Beadwork
Nancy Sigo, Suquamish Weaver (cedar)
Angee Harrington, Suquamish Carver (bone)
Virginia Adams, Suquamish Weaver (wool)
Kippie Joe, Suquamish Weaver (cedar)
Jeff Monson, Jamestown S'Kallam Carver (wood)
James Price, Port Gamble S'Kallam Limited Edition Prints
Whether a special item for yourself, the child in your family, or a unique gift for a friend the store offers something for everyone.
Suquamish Tribal Members receive a 15% discount and Suquamish Museum Friends receive a 10% discount for Store Merchandise.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Merchandise may be returned for full refund with original receipt within 5 days of purchase
- Merchandise may be returned for Store Credit with original receipt within 30 days of purchase
- Merchandise may be exchanged for a like item of different size or design with clerk approval
- Above time limits apply to merchandise purchased by phone or e-mail
- Please inquire about the possibilities of return and exchange - we value your business
Our Goal is Your Satisfaction