Schedule a Tour
- Choose a date at least two weeks from today!
- Decide between the Guided & Self Guided Tour options (see below)
- Call or E-mail Ashley Weller to Reserve date & time
- Pay $20 non-refundable Reservation Deposit with Credit Card/check/cash
- Deposit confirms the date - until deposit is received the reservation may be cancelled
- Inquire about special arrangements for billing
- Inform Museum Staff about Special Needs for the tour length
- Download the FAQ sheet for handy information about Bus Parking, Photography, Food/Drink, etc.
- Balance of Admission charge due the day of Visit
Public Group Guided Tours
Visit the Suquamish Museum as a group and take advantage of Special Rates and an enhanced learning opportunity!
$3 per person plus a Guide Fee of $20 for up to 40 people
The Guided tour for the Ancient Shores ~ Changing Tides exhibit about the history and culture of the Suquamish People is designed to be 45 to 60 minutes in length depending on questions.
Upon request, groups larger than 40 or groups that need less than 60 minutes may choose a 10 minute exhibit introduction by the Tour Guide who would then remain in the space available for questions from group members for the duration of the visit.
Also available for Group members are a Museum Store, walking paths on the Musuem grounds, or other points of interest within easy walking distance of the museum. Pease inquire about options.
Ask us for ideas about local points of interest to add on to your visit.
Public Group Self-Guided Tours
Visit the Suquamish Museum as a group and take advantage of a Special Rate!
$3 per person
Education Groups please see the "Educators" tab under EDUCATION above for information about School Tours